Full Time Accountant: Creditors at NAMIBIA POST LIMITED
Primary purpose of position
To Ensure the timeous payment of creditors and adherence to all relevant creditor’s procedures.
• Creditors Control: One-time creditors.
• Creditors Control: Trade Creditors.
• Maintenance of Creditors Sub Ledger.
• Handling of queries.
• Staff supervision.
Educational and experience requirements
B Degree in Accounting with 3 years relevant experience.
National Diploma in Accounting with 5 years relevant experience.
Skills and Knowledge requirements
• Analytical thinking skills
• Logical reasoning skills
• Attentive to detail
• Sound knowledge of SAP R/3 and Excel
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
How to ApplyClosing Date: 10 November 2023 Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should apply through the following link http://www.nampost.com.na/corporate/vacancies.
330 total views, 1 today