12 Oct 2023
Full Time Accountant: General Ledger- Swakop Uranium
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This role is responsible for the monthly Accounting up to Trial Balance level and monthly accounts’ closure in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
Key Performance Areas:
- Prepare and assist with Financial Accounting reports and analysis for review.
- Assist by preparing correct updated financial, statistics or regulatory records and reports required by law, regulations, IFRS, or boards of directors.
- Adhere to and implement internal control and governance framework.
- Propose improved internal control policies and procedures.
- Implement measures to prevent fraud and mitigate financial risk.
- Assist to draft statutory accounts with fully backed up audit trail for annual Group audit process.
- Assist with all local, internal and external audits
- Execute monthly Financial Accounting procedures to produce the final Trial Balance.
- Execute Accounting processes: Bank, Petty cash, Creditors and Fixed Assets.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts and sign off on month-end deadlines.
- Complete all final reconciliations, journal entries and provisions.
- Post Bank statements and complete Bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and process monthly Salary journal and manage Salary and related control accounts.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 or current NSSCO with 20 points over 5 subjects with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (B. Acc. / B. Com. / B. Compt.)..
- Honours degree in Accounting (CTA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years Financial Accounting experience.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP).
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Swakop Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 24 October 2023
1084 total views, 1 today