Full Time Accountant – O&L Centre (Pty) Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Control and coordinate the Financial Processes required for the allocated companies. This includes the monitoring of debtors, creditors, Half Year and Year end Packs, in order to support the O&L group and as required by the Group Finance department. This also enables the company management to execute business decisions based on the monthly management accounts and BPR reports.
- Preparing and reviewing payments for creditors and following up on outstanding debtors.
- Process all Taxation activities by ensuring all Import VAT, VAT, Withholding Tax on Services and Withholding Tax on Interest are paid timeously.
- Attending of VAT and income tax audits and following up on queries with the receiver of revenue.
- Process all bank transactions (bank charges and interest included) and capture of all banking receipts daily.
- Complete Half year & Year end packs on Draftworx according to Group Standards, deadlines and per the companies responsible.
- Completion of monthly management accounts and BPR reports within the required deadline.
- Compile General Ledger reconciliations of companies responsible for. Ensure all inter-Group accounts are being reconciled and confirmed on a monthly basis.
- Support the Procure to Pay procedure by creating all PO’s timeously on the SAP system according to procurement procedure.
- Uploading payments of creditors/expense claims to the respective online banking platforms and processing the subsequent payments.
- Processing/executing all invoices monthly.
- Processing/posting of Petty Cash monthly.
- Execute other duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma with at least 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Basic accounting knowledge with good numerical ability.
- Professional finance related knowledge required, gained through tertiary education and relevant experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Computer literate (MS Office & Systems).
- SAP would be an advantage.
- Draftworx experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal & written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Planning, organizing, & excellent numerical skills.
- Assertive, analytical, proactive and maintain confidentiality.
- Team player with strong administrative skills, accuracy & attention to detail.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 30 October 2023
380 total views, 2 today