Full Time Advisor: Contract Governance & Administration – Rossing Uranium
An exciting opportunity exists for an Advisor Contract Governance and Administration on a one (1) year fixed term contract basis, reporting to the Specialist Contract Governance and Administration. The primary purpose of this role includes validating supplier invoices against supporting documentation and contractual terms prior to processing for payment, identifying anomalies in contractor spend such as the total value of orders with multiple added lines in Purchase Orders, applying analysis and data interrogation techniques to financial data volumes, and delivering timely, meaningful reporting and analysis while maintaining an accurate reporting system for the contract administration.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining HSE standards with the commitment to reduce injuries and implement HSE improvement plans.
- Collaborating effectively with other functions or departments.
- Enhancing team effectiveness through active participation.
- Continuously improve personal effectiveness
- Effectively maintain and monitors the contractor management system Conducts investigations on variances.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate and proper contract and supporting documentation for reference and future auditing purposes, thereby minimising legal and commercial risk to the organisation.
- Reviewing and validating pro-forma invoices.
- Evaluating contracts for the presence of embedded derivatives and consult with the Finance Department for inclusion into relevant reporting processes and disclosure requirements.
- Interacting with End User to ensure delivery of the required level of customer service by developing and maintaining an excellent service culture with end users.
- Ensuring the development and/ or maintenance of good contract management reputation and image through sound relations.
- Assisting management with executing cash generation projects to reduce overall mine costs.
- Developing and expanding understanding of existing contracts and evaluate their cost effectiveness to reduce costs or optimise the service delivery.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with twenty (20) points and an E symbol in English.
- A recognized Bachelor bachelor’s degree in finance, Commerce or Accounting. (NQF Level 7/8) OR
- A recognized National diploma in finance, commerce, or accounting (NQF Level 6).
- Bachelor’s degree: A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as an accountant in a finance environment with working knowledge on VAT, lnco Terms and IFRS. Background in Forensics, Internal Audit and Governance.
- National Diploma: A minimum of seven (7) years as an accountant in a finance environment with working knowledge on VAT, lnco Terms and IFRS. Background in Forensics, Internal Audit and Governance.
- Experience in contract and contractor governance and administrations is desirable.
- Completion of articles will be added advantage.
- CIMA/CA will be an advantage.
- A valid Code B driver’s licence.
- A Police certificate of conduct of not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
- Proficient in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts.
- Familiarity with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards affecting contract governance.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer skills (MS Office (PowerPoint/ Excel)), SAP
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Rossing Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 23 January 2024- Please take note that the recruitment process will be subjected to assessments (if necessary) which will form part of the selection process - Preference is given to candidates from designated groups in line with Company policy on employment equity - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1686 total views, 1 today