Full Time Advisor Health (Wellness) at Rossing Uranium
As pioneers in mining, we produce materials essential to human progress. Our talented workforce uses industry-leading mining processes and technology to ensure our operations are safe, low cost and efficient. We have an opportunity available: An exciting opportunity exists for an Advisor Health, reporting to the Superintendent Health Management. The primary purpose of this role is to develop, coordinate, manage, and maintain total wellbeing programming that creates awareness and motivation to reduce health risk and medical costs, improve fitness for work and provides tools to employees that help them adapt and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Key Performance Areas:
- Miantaining HSE standards with the committment to reduce injuries and implement HSE improvement plans
- Establishing relationships with all internal departments to increase involvement in wellness components.
- Developing and maintaining links with community providers of wellness services and coordinates delivery of services to employees.
- Designing and creating comprehensive workplace wellness programs tailored to the specific needs and goals of the organization.
- Assisting individuals or groups in improving their overall health and well-being by providing personalized guidance, education, and support through assessing clients’ needs, developing wellness plans, and monitoring progress to help them achieve their health and lifestyle goals.
- Co-ordinating the Alcohol & Drug testing programme and reporting and annual awareness drives.
- Co-ordinating the implementation of the Fatigue Management plan, including fatigue risk assessments, implementation and tracking of fatigue monitoring tools, guidance on fatigue hours, fatigue awareness.
- Working hand in hand with other business leaders to help prevent illness and disease within the company while improving overall health.
- Managing the Peer Educator programme overseeing the recruitment, training, support, and evaluation of peer educators.
- Assisting with program budget development and transactions; and monitors monthly expenditures.
- Analysing, evaluating, and conducting research on health and wellness trends and developments and recommending improvements to processes.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate;
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health or Social Science fields (NQF Level 7/8) OR
- A recognized National Diploma in Public Health or Social Science (NQF Level 6)
- Degree Holders: A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a corporate or industrial industry.
- Diploma Holders: A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a corporate or industrial environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Wellness will be an added advantage.
- Registration with Namibia Psychology and Social Work Council
- A valid Code B driver’s licence.
- A Police certificate of conduct of not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
- Supporting and co-operating
- Interacting and presenting
- Analysing and interpreting
- Organising and executing
- Adapting and coping
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Rossing Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 29 September 2023
89 total views, 1 today