Full Time Advisor Marketing & Logistics – Rossing Uranium
As pioneers in mining, we produce materials essential to human progress. Our talented workforce uses industry-leading mining processes and technology to ensure our operations are safe, low cost and efficient. We have an opportunity available: An exciting opportunity exists for an Advisor Marketing & Logistics, reporting to the General Manager Manager Commercial and Marketing. The primary purpose involves managing regulatory compliance, optimizing product transportation efficiency, and ensuring precise inventory control to meet contractual obligations and enhance Rössing’s reputation as a reliable supplier.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintains HSE standards with the committment to reduce injuries and implement HSE improvement plans.
- Ensure that all necessary approvals are acquired from the relevant parties and entities for these specified types of agreements and exports.
- Facilitate internal approval processes agreements.
- Collaborate closely with CNNC (China National Nuclear Corporation) to ensure data accuracy and alignment with objectives.
- Utilize these detailed records for precise cash flow projections, aiding in financial planning and decision-making.
- Implement effective strategies to manage revenue collection efficiently, ensuring timely and accurate transactions.
- Establish seamless communication and coordination with RUL’s Treasury department to ensure financial alignment and operational efficiency.
- Coordinate and organize a comprehensive approach to the entire export function of U3O8, ensuring a streamlined and efficient transportation process.
- Develop and continually update accurate rolling export plans to adapt to changing needs and circumstances.
- Ensure top-tier quality packing for the transportation of U3O8, prioritizing safety and compliance throughout the process.
- Maintain optimal inventory levels in accordance with RUL guidelines and industry best practices, aligning with operational and contractual requirements.
- Efficiently manage and control all requirements as per agreements, guaranteeing compliance with stipulated service levels and contractual terms.
- Engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders involved.
- Initiate cost saving ideas aimed at reducing overall area, and mine-costs.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with 20 points in 5 subjects which should include a minimum of an E in English.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Administration and/or Finance. (NQF Level 7/8) OR
- A National diploma in Administration and/or Finance. (NQF Level 6)
- Degree Holders: A minumum of five (5) working experience in Marine Logistics chain and Commercial contracts. Three (3) or more years’ experience in Procurement and Finance are desirable.
- Diploma Holders: A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience working experience in Marine Logistics chain and Commercial contracts. Five (5) or more years’ experience in Procurement and Finance are desirable.
- A valid Code B driver’s licence.
- A Police certificate of conduct of not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
Required competencies and skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ethical decision-making skills
- Customer relationship management skills
- Attention to Detail
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Rossing Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 24 November 2023
375 total views, 1 today