Full Time Anti-Money Laundering Analyst at Namibia Post Limited
Primary purpose of position:
To monitor and investigate financial activity and transactions. The incumbent will be responsible for investigating alerts generated from relevant systems and those reported manually and monitoring customers’ transactional behaviour against the established profile for possible suspicious transactions. The incumbent will also be responsible for assisting the company comply with all anti-money laundering policies, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain legal and regulatory compliance by collecting and storing data as per the company standards to ensure systems integrity.
- Analyse data and computer systems to identify trends, develop business insights, optimize processes, and reduce risk.
- Perform compliance investigations based on client, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Create reports and trend analyses as required.
- Conduct research on new technologies or techniques using online resources, databases, and other information sources.
Educational and experience requirements:
- A National Diploma in Law, Economics, Finance or Auditing with 4 years relevant experience in compliance in a corporate legal/commercial environment, of similar magnitude and complexity. OR
- Certification Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification with 6 years relevant experience in compliance in a corporate legal/commercial environment, of similar magnitude and complexity.
- Any additional qualification in Compliance Management will be a distinct advantage.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Track record of conceptual ability at an operational level coupled with sound commercial judgement.
- Auditing knowledge/expertise
- Legal and associated Risk Mitigation & Management knowledge
- Business Acumen and Project Management knowledge
- Compliance monitoring approaches.
- Legal requirements for financial services Research.
- Policy & Programme Design/Proposals
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate.
- Investigation skills.
- Sound analytical thinking.
- Communication skills.
- Able to articulate technical or complex issues clearly and succinctly.
- Attentive to detail.
- Systematic analysis.
- Research Skills.
- Code B driver’s licence
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Nampost Career Portal
Closing Date: 24 August 2023The documents that need to be forwarded Cover letter, certified copies of relevant qualifications together with a detailed curriculum vitae. Applicants who do not receive any response within three weeks after the closing date must accept that their applications were not considered favourably.
Note: NamPost is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates in line with affirmative action guidelines
1109 total views, 1 today