Full Time Artisan at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd, Windhoek.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment in the processing plant.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Diagnose/repair faulty equipment:
- Apply warranty, company rules when repairing equipment.
- Do risk analysis and decide on method of repair (Planning).
- Carry out repairs according to specifications.
- Reporting, feedback to Foreman as required.
Institute and maintain routine and preventative tasks:
- Adhere to work instructions.
- Ensure accurate and timeous completion of Job Cards.
- Ensure accurate and timeous completion of timesheet/clocking.
- If no Store man is available, make sure all spares are captured on a Job Card.
Ensure safe working environment:
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental Policies as laid down by law and the company.
- Always wear proper and clean PPE as prescribed by the company.
- Work area/workbench must be cleaned when job is completed.
- Performing of additional tasks as and when required and performing it to best of ability and according to company standards and procedures.
- Supervise assistant as per company procedure and apply “on the Job Training” for the assistant.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 with National Trade Certificate or Equivalent Qualification/ Qualified Boilermaker/Welder.
- 3 Years’ minimum trade experience in a related field or plant.
- Be able to do design and layout of pipes.
- Drivers Licence.
- Namibian citizen.
- Proficiency in English.
- Be willing to work overtime, weekends and public holidays as may be required.
- Well disciplined.
How to ApplyNamib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Previously Disadvantaged Namibians (PDN) and women are encouraged to apply. CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO: E-mail: email@example.com (not larger than 2MB) Subject line for applications should be: NMOPSW271023 – Artisan: Boilermaker Only applications with this subject line will be considered. IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS. CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10th OF NOVEMBER 2023.
953 total views, 2 today