Full Time Artisan: Auto Electrician x2 at Namibia Port Authority (Namport)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To diagnose, repair, and maintain various components of automobiles, prime movers of gensets, fire pump, Synchrolift side-transfer and Pelican lighthouse including small plant (e.g., welding machines) to ensure all vehicles are safe, functional, and running efficiently
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Performs maintenance duties on automobile electrical systems.
- Identifies and performs diagnostic tests.
- Repairs vehicles
- Performs routine maintenance.
- Provides effective team leadership to staff.
- Maintain a sound stakeholder relationship.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Performs relevant administrative duties.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Grade 12 or equivalent with pass marks in Science, Mathematics and English.
- National Vocational Certificate Level 3 or N3 or equivalent qualification/recognized Trade Diploma in Auto Electrician (Autotronics)
- 4 years relevant experience, of which a minimum 2 years should have been within the auto mechanic environment.
- Computer Literacy.
- Added advantage: Knowledge of computerized maintenance programs/systems.
- Added advantage: Preferably three (3) years relevant experience.
- Must be driven and possess strong technical working knowledge.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to details and deadlines.
- Relationship building, logically thinking and computer literacy.
- Must be a Namibian Citizen.
- Code BE driver’s license.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 12 September 2023
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Namport Career Portal
114 total views, 3 today