10 Sep 2023
Full Time Artisan Electrical Millwright x6 at Namibia Port Authority (Namport)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To execute all maintenance functioning of port machinery, operating equipment, and systems within operations on container handling equipment, Syncrolift facility, and Wharf cranes.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Performs maintenance on core cargo and container handling equipment, electrical, electronics, mechanical, hydraulic systems, Synchrolift facility and Whar f cranes including equipment elevators.
- Prepares drawings and sketches for parts to be manufactured/reshaped
- Repairs and tests equipment and or install machined parts or products.
- Adheres to safety and quality standards
- Ensures customer satisfaction
- Maintains sound stakeholder relationship.
- Provides effective team leadership to staff.
- Performs relevant administrative duties
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Grade 12 or equivalent with pass marks in Science, Mathematics and English
- National Vocational Certificate Level 3 or equivalent qualification/recognized Trade Diploma in Electrical
- 4 years relevant experience, of which a minimum 2 years should have been within electrical and mechanical environment.
- Computer Literacy.
- Added advantage: Knowledge of computerized maintenance programs/systems preferably Millwright Field N3.
- Must be driven and possesses a strong technical know-how.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to details and deadlines.
- Relationship building, logically thinking and computer literacy.
- Strong leadership, decision making, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Must be a Namibian Citizen.
- Code BE driver’s license.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 12 September 2023
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Namport Career Portal
120 total views, 1 today