Full Time Artisan: Electrician at Rossing Uranium
An exciting opportunity exists for Artisan: Electrician on a 12-month fixed term contract in Mining asset management department. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the right level of quality and effective electrical maintenance and service to customers on the right electrical equipment in good time, and at acceptable levels of cost and efficiency in compliance with the RUL Health, Safety and Environmental standards
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining Health, Safety & Environmental standards;
- Maintaining, repairing, adjusting, and overhauling electrical equipment;
- Installation of electrical equipment;
- Repairing breakdown on electrical equipment;
- Providing of on-the-job training to new Artisans and apprentices.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with Maths & Science and E-symbol in English;
- NTC III with three subjects plus a pass in Trade Theory with a Trade diploma/certificate (Electrical);
- Level III Electrical with Trade diploma/certificate;
- Four years post apprenticeship experience;
- A valid Code BE (08) driver’s licence.
- Reading electrical drawing skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Good communication skills;
- Job planning skills.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Rossing Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 15 September 2023
165 total views, 1 today