1 Feb 2024
Full Time Artisan: Electrician – Swakop Uranium
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To safely perform electrical maintenance tasks in accordance with set standards, procedures and specifications, to achieve optimum equipment availability and process efficiency objectives.
Key Performance Areas:
- To perform skilled technical work within the parameters of the trade, according to standards, procedures and specifications, on all machinery and equipment in area of responsibility.
- Perform ongoing diagnoses and fault-finding/running inspections on all equipment and machinery in area of responsibility.
- Diagnose, maintain, adjust, and repair faults and overhaul equipment and machinery on site, in order to maximize the availability of equipment and machinery, and ensure that the standard is maintained as per related schedules.
- Schedule maintenance activities.
- Identify and interpret best practice guidelines, plans and implement accordingly.
- Analyze trends and implement continuous improvements.
- Keep line fully informed of all work performed in area of responsibility, and timeously report any deviations so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Comply to Company job safety and good housekeeping standards/practices at all times.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 or current NSSCO with 20 points over 5 subjects.
- Recognised Trade Diploma/ Certificate in Electrical.
- 3 years post trade experience as an Electrician in a maintenance environment.
- Experience in a plant/mining maintenance environment.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Swakop Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 14 February 2024
735 total views, 2 today