Full Time Assistant: boilermaker at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd, Otavi.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment in the plant.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist Artisan in daily duties:
- Handing of correct tools to Artisan as required.
- Cutting parts to size as per instruction.
- Perform basic welds as per instruction.
- Disassembly and assembly of parts for repair.
- Effectiveness of assistance to the Artisan.
- Performing of routine inspections as required.
Handling of tools and work area::
- Clean the machinery, tools and work area prior and post to job being done.
- Ensure that the tools and work area is in a good condition.
- Timeously report to the Artisan on any defects.
- Adhere to safety standards, practices and procedures.
- Carry out adhoc tasks as given by the superiors.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Grade 12 (NQF 4) with 1 year relevant experience.
- Grade 10 (NQF 2) with 2-3 years relevant experience
- Must be willing to work shifts, overtime and on public holidays.
- Proficient in English.
- Namibian citizen.
How to ApplyNamib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE DELIVERED OR FORWARDED TO: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB) Subject line for applications should be: NMOPSWO251023 – Assistant Artisan Boilermaker (Workshop Otavi). IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDA TES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 08TH of NOVEMBER 2023.
541 total views, 7 today