Full Time Assistant Manager: Retail at Meat Corporation of Namibia Ltd
Purpose of the Job
Coordinate all marketing and sales activities of MEATCO retail outlets. Implement strategies to ensure that maximum returns are achieved from products sales; at minimum cost and to maintain and improve the Corporation’s competitive position. .
Key Performance Areas
- Promote and grow the Meatco brand and corporate image.
- Oversee marketing, sales and general operations of retail outlets.
- Recommend retail pricing strategies based on relevant variables and legislation.
- Develop and implement price lists.
- Assess new product ideas to determine feasibility and develop new markets
- Research and keep abreast with customer needs and long-term market trends.
- Positions Meatco in order to achieve maximum benefits from anticipated market changes.
- Develop and implement proposals to increase cost margins and brand development.
- Liaise with clients to determine stock requirements and ensures that client needs are met.
- Ensure high quality of service and maintain sound customer relations.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Makes proposals on Pricing Policy, Distribution, and Marketing Strategy.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- National Diploma in Business Studies/Retail/Entrepreneurship/Marketing or related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Three (3) years’ working experience in business administration/ retail, sales and/or marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of the Meat sector and meat products.
- Knowledge of stock/inventory management.
- High level of planning, leading, controlling and organisational ability.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 04 September 2023
348 total views, 1 today