Full Time Barista at HARTLIEF CONTINENTAL MEAT PRODUCTS
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This incumbent will be responsible to take orders and prepare espresso based and other hot beverages.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A Grade 12 certificate.
- 1 year in a similar role experience preferably in a restaurant environment.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, espresso lungo, café latte, and cappuccino.
- Do timeous stock requisitions to ensure enough beans, milk and such is available.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Ensure work area is clean and sanitized, including sanitizing utensils, or equipment.
- Order, receive, and/ or stock supplies for coffee making.
- Perform general and preventive maintenance on machines used for coffee making daily.
- Dismantle machinery and clean appropriately as the need arises.
- Perform opening and closing duties for every shift.
- Provide customers with general information or assistance.
- Responsible handling of OE (operational equipment) is required.
- Be familiar with the Deli fire and safety procedures and how to operate the firefighting equipment.
How to Apply
Job Segment: Coffee, Food Service, Hourly, Part Time, Teen, Hospitality
118 total views, 3 today