Full Time Brand & Marketing Coordinator – Welwitschia Hospital
The Brand Coordinator plays a key role in supporting the Brand and Marketing Manager in executing the brand and marketing strategy and ensuring consistency and coherence across all brand touchpoints. They may also assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, and monitor the effectiveness of those campaigns.
- Assisting in the development and execution of the brand’s overall strategy, including the brand’s positioning, messaging, and communication plan.
- Assisting in the management of the brand’s budget and ensuring that resources are allocated effectively.
- Supporting the Brand Manager in the development and implementation of marketing programs.
- Supporting the creative development of all marketing materials, including digital, advertising, promotions, public relations, and direct marketing.
- Collaborating with the design and creative teams to ensure the brand’s visual identity is consistently applied across all materials.
- Assisting in the management of the brand’s social media presence, including reviewing and scheduling posts, monitoring engagement, and responding to customer inquiries.
- Assisting in the tracking and reporting of marketing campaign performance and making data-driven recommendations for optimisation.
- Build and grow solid relationships with internal departments and third-party supplier’s customers to achieve business objectives and plans in line with budget and timelines
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- Supporting the management of external agency and service provider relationships.
- Researching and analysing industry trends and competitor activity to inform brand strategy and marketing initiatives.
- We are looking for a highly motivated and organised Brand and Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and a creative problem-solver with a passion for brand management, digital marketing and communications.
- You are an experienced brand & marketing professional with the ability to work and contribute both strategically and operationally. You understand how to tailor the pitch of the organisation’s brand and marketing initiatives to reach and engage our clients and stakeholders. Others describe you as relatable, and friendly with a positive outlook that is contagious.
- You are on top of industry trends and best practices and have the ability to quickly comprehend the essence of a brand & marketing role. You thrive in an environment where you can work on more than one brand or campaign at a time, and enjoy working autonomously within a supportive team. You describe yourself as someone who is a self-starter and professional in everything you do and aspire to do.
- Your photography and videography skills are really good, as is your ability to work well under pressure and get the job done within set deadlines. You have a can-do attitude and a knack to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders. You are a natural relationship builder who has a passion for the community and demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Tertiary qualification (Bachelor of Business Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication or equivalent); with an understanding of current and future marketing trends and direction.
- Minimum 2 years’ brand and digital marketing experience ideally within the healthcare industry.
- Fully proficient in English. Proficiency in any other Namibian language will be an added advantage.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence (Code B).
- Namibian Citizenship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants meeting the above-mentioned specifications and requirements are invited to apply for the vacancy by submitting their CV and supporting documentation via the career portalApply online Welwitschia Career portal
Closing Date: 20 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must be willing to submit themselves to interview and selection procedures. As per Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, Act 29 of 1998: Namibian Citizens from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
129 total views, 1 today