Full Time Bus Driver at Rossing Uranium
As pioneers in mining, we produce materials essential to human progress. Our talented workforce uses industry-leading mining processes and technology to ensure our operations are safe, low cost and efficient. We have an opportunity available: An exciting opportunity exists for Bus Driver on a 12-month fixed term contract (FTC) in the transport section within the Mining Asset Management department. Reporting to the Transport Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient, effective and safe transportation of Rössing employees to and from their place of work, including general transport-related tasks.
Key Performance Areas:
- Safely and effectively transporting Rössing personnel and approved visitors to and from the mine;
- Comprehensive daily checking of buses, midi, mini buses, and sedans;
- Delivering of callout vehicles when requested via Protection Services;
- Conducting alcohol tests and inspecting drivers’ licences prior to issuing of vehicles;
- Adhering to parking and departure procedures;
- Coping with changing demands or needs;
- Collecting and delivering permanent and non-permanent drivers timeously to perform their duties; and
- General housekeeping of premises and transport fleet.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Two years of heavy-duty driving experience;
- Valid code CE (Code 11) driver’s licence;
- A Police certificate of conduct not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Rossing Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 18 August 2023
872 total views, 1 today