Full Time Cashier at HARTLIEF CONTINENTAL MEAT PRODUCTS
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To process customer transactions, take cash over the counter and assists customers thereby promoting sales, and profitability of the business.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A Grade 12 Certificate.
- 2 years in a similar role experience preferably in a Hospitality environment.
- Scan and verify customer transactions (i.e., credit/ debit cards, cash, gift cards, vouchers, orders) accurately and effectively in line with Company standards.
- Verify and confirm that monies received from customers are correct.
- Give correct quantity of change to the customer as per procedure.
- Acquire necessary documents (i.e., IDs’, passport) for verification.
- Scan and verify all stocktake transactions.
- Operates a till and scans or punches in sales.
- Handles customer goods returns and Pack purchases.
- Verify checkout cards for cheque registers against blacklist.
- Filing the daily sales and bank sheets.
- Give professional, friendly, speedy and effective customer service.
- Attend to customer queries timeously.
- Apply HOT (Hallo, Offer Help, always Thank you) principles.
- Cash – up by verifying purchases with revenue earned in line with standard operating procedures.
- Always apply QDVP4 standards at the frontline area.
- Always comply with the health and safety regulations.
How to Apply
Job Segment: Cashier, Seasonal, Hospitality, Retail
322 total views, 2 today