Full Time Channel Manager: On Trade at NAMIBIA BREWERIES
Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Breweries
Job Grade: D2
Develop the On-Premises Channel strategy, facilitate the execution in the sales divisions and manage the review process.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Degree with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in the commercial field (Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing)
- Minimum of 3 year’s management experience.
- Experience in consumer marketing and shopper insights/behaviours
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Develop on trade channel strategy in line with the Trade Marketing channel strategy.
- Identifying key demand drivers for the assigned channel
- Ensure consumer-centricity within the channel.
- Plan, target and forecast operational plan and activity plan for the on-trade operation.
- Develops an annual trade marketing budget for the assigned channel.
- Manages the budget for signed-off activities within the channel strategy.
- Execution of trade marketing plans and activities
- Monitors, reports and post-evaluates the activities and plans implemented.
- Monitors the competitive activities on all demand drivers.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Exceptional analytical and operational thinking skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Contributes to a team dynamic
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies
- Understanding and application of consumer insights in a Trade Marketing environment
- Understanding and application of shopper behaviours/insights in a Trade Marketing environment
- Category, Portfolio and Brand understanding
- Channel, Shopper, and On-trade Consumer Understanding
- Excellence in Execution
How to ApplyClosing Date: 04 September 2023
166 total views, 2 today