Full Time Channel Planning & Activations Officer at Namibia Breweries
Assist the Trade Marketing Team to ensure that trade marketing activities across different channels and regions are communicated/ executed in line with the overall Trade Marketing Channel strategy. Liaison between the marketing department and sales teams to ensure all activity plans are communicated, executions are planned, and implementation is tracked (With support from Regional Trade Marketing). The role will further facilitate and collate all “post Campaign” evaluations to build a “library of learnings”, that can be used for future reference. “Learn; Share, Reapply”.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Relevant 3-year tertiary qualification (Degree/Diploma) with 3 years of working experience in sales or trade marketing, customer marketing, retailing, or planning functions, having broad experience in an FMCG commercial environment.
- Experience in consumer marketing and shopper insights/behaviours will be an added advantage.
- Experience in data set analysing and presenting results outcomes would be an added advantage.
- Presentation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Contribute to the quarterly Business Prioritisation, including Rolling 18-month Plan.
- Co-ordinate quarterly campaign sharing between Marketing and Sales.
- Co-ordinate quarterly “Post Campaign” reviews and consolidate learnings.
- Work in partnership with Channel and Brand teams to create innovative customer offerings that boost category growth and drive success for Namibia Breweries.
- Help improve expertise in effectively executing Shopper Marketing strategies to drive conversion growth with key customers.
- Maintain & leverage the Market library to enhance brand strategies and future planning.
- Work with the best execution agencies to create the conditions for high-impact, high-value activities delivered on time, in full, with no errors and within budget.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Category, Portfolio and Brand understanding
- Channel, Shopper, and On and Off trade Consumer Understanding
- Compilation of in-trade activity data sets in line with marketing outcomes
- Analysing data sets and presenting outcomes
- Compilation of in-trade promotional activities
- Compile and roll-out of promotional activity quarterly and annual calendars.
- Excellence in Execution
How to ApplyCLOSING DATE: 21 AUGUST 2023
264 total views, 1 today