6 Oct 2023
Full Time Chef at Hartlief Continental Meat Products
To create great food offerings, be innovative in the development of new products and promote and sell these to customers, either in the Deli or for home use.
- Plan sequence and time of cooking operations to meet restaurant serving times.
- Develop and implement plans and organizes events or special offerings with the Deli Manager.
- Conduct daily walk about in front of House and back of house to ensure Health and safety practices are adhered to and inform Front of House Supervisor of any identified risks.
- Supervise all subordinates and ensure that they complete all tasks according to standard.
- Assist in the daily routine checks on the physical state of repair and cleanliness of the equipment being used in the kitchen.
- Assist in the control of production costs and ensures food cost % is maintained to acceptable and agreed standards.
- Assist the Deli Manager with creating seasonal a la carte menu (Lunch/Dinner/ Snacks) for the Deli and to cater for all special dietary requirements.
- Assist the Deli Manager with updating SOP’s including recipes, costings, presentation designs and photographic manuals.
- Monitor and constantly check the quality-of-service delivery towards the guests and ensure the processes are speaking to the brand and the provided quality guideline.
- Assist customers with enquiries and queries on stock and application/use of products and prices.
- Assisting in menu costings and sourcing of ingredient.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A Diploma in Food Preparation/ Culinary Arts.
- 3 years experience in Hospitality industry with 1 year supervision experience.
- SAP Knowledge of food processes will be advantage.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 16 October 2023
83 total views, 1 today