Full Time Chef De Partie at HARTLIEF CONTINENTAL MEAT PRODUCTS
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for supervising a particular part or parts of the kitchen. Responsible for quality of all meals and all relevant planning, preparation, training and maintenance of all meals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A Certificate/Diploma in Culinary Arts.
- 3 years in the same position in a 5* star establishment.
- Ensures that proper and agreed cooking methods are always adhered to.
- Responsible for the development and work performance of the junior staff in those parts of the kitchen for which she/he is responsible.
- Ensures that stores, refrigerators and freezers in the department are always clean and tidy.
- Avoids unnecessary wastage and monitors junior staff on wastage.
- Performs order placing for following day’s activities.
- Assists if required in the training of all kitchen staff with particular attention being paid to trainees.
- To be fully familiar with Food cost budget and associated food controls.
- Be familiar with First Aid procedures and also fire and emergency procedures and the necessary reporting which is required.
- Ensure hygiene standards and storage (food) policies are adhered to.
- Assists with problem solving as challenges occur during the shift.
How to Apply
Job Segment: Food Service, Kitchen, Chef, Culinary, Hospitality
99 total views, 2 today