Full Time Clerk: Cashbook at NAMIB MILLS (PTY) LTD
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the following position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Monitoring and administration of the Cashbook and Petty Cash.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Download bank statements on a daily basis.
- Handling all corporate bank queries.
- Handling and processing of corporate credit cards according to company procedure.
- Provide telephonic and written communication to the bank when queries arise.
- Handling and processing of corporate fuel cards according to company procedures.
- Do company motor vehicle license renewals monthly.
- Complete filing during the month.
- Complete bank reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation and processing of petty cash of the head office and depots.
- Completing journal entries and reconciliations for monthly GL accounts.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Grade 12 (NQF4
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar role and/or function.
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the ACCPAC system will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with good mastering of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends
- Namibian citizen.
How to ApplyNamib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Previously Disadvantaged Namibians (PDN) and women are encouraged to apply. The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to email@example.com (not larger than 2MB). Subject line for applications should be: NMF100124 – Clerk: Cash Book Only applications with this subject line will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date for applications: 24 January 2024
1176 total views, 4 today