Full Time Clerk: Creditors x2 at NAMIB MILLS (PTY) LTD
Excellent career opportunities exist for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Process required payment accurately and timeously as prescribed by company procedures and policies.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurate and timeously processing of documents and payments as prescribed by company procedures and policies.
- Ensure all invoices have been received as per statements and timeously follow up where required.
- Performing of timeous and accurate reconciliations on all Creditors as required.
- Ensure no avoidable penalties/ interest or corrections on accounts.
- Processing of all other monies and documents.
- Timeous recording of all information.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Grade 12 (NQF4)
- Five (5) years’ experience in a Creditors environment
- Experience in FMCG and Manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Computer literate with good mastering of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of the ACCPAC system will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be an added advantage.
- Namibian citizen
- Willing to work overtime and/or weekends
How to ApplyNamib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Previously Disadvantaged Namibians (PDN) and women are encouraged to apply. The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to email@example.com (not larger than 2MB). Subject line for applications should be: NMF200923 – Clerk: Creditors Only applications with this subject line will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date for applications: 04 October 2023
406 total views, 2 today