Full Time Clerk: Receiving at Namibia Breweries
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Accurate receiving, handling and coordination of materials and products in order to maintain integrity of inventory control, accuracy of stock and to ensure delivery of materials/product to the respective departments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 with at least 2-3 years’ clerical experience in a warehouse environment
- MS Office proficient with (with specific focus on Excel, Word & Power Point)
- FMCG Warehouse experience will be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP and EWM knowledge will be an added advantage
- Supplier/Vendor invoice verification and management of the process flow.
- Ensure accurate and real time invoice processing.
- GR/data capturing with accurate and timeously weekly reporting.
- Prioritize daily deliveries in conjunction with incomplete/outstanding supplier and transporter documentation received.
- Perform required EWM transactions on SAP.
- Execute Daily Inbound completion check.
- Lead, coach and develop staff.
- Accountable for process adherence to stock procedures, thereby ensuring compliance and accurate stock control and management.
- Regulate accuracy of system stock vs physical stock by regularly analysing stock holding reports and records.
- Coordinate the return of Packaging Material.
- Update SAP with detail and quantities of packing material returns.
- Audit and record adherence to various stock processes in Source Warehouse.
- Adherence to claim procedures by gathering support evidence to facilitate smooth processing of claims.
- Provide professional customer service by attending and addressing customer queries promptly.
- 5S Adherence.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Influencing skills
- Facilitation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Administration skills
- Problem solving skills
- Assertive communication abilities
How to Apply
710 total views, 1 today