12 Oct 2023
Full Time Clerk: Warehouse – Swakop Uranium
Execute day-to-day activities of the warehouse, regarding the receiving, storage and issuing of materials in order to ensure all warehouse functions are carried out effectively and safely.
Key Performance Areas:
- Control the receipt, issuing and storage of all warehouse materials within the warehouse at Swakop Uranium.
- Fulfill end-user reservations and manual requests for materials.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to material management.
- Operate a powered industrial forklift truck to transport inventory, offload incoming / inbound stock and load orders / outbound orders.
- Monitor incoming stock for obvious faults or defects and report these to the Line.
- Maintain effective and efficient binning operations to ensure that goods are correctly, securely and neatly binned and that the relevant documentation is completed and processed.
- Identify, examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects, loss or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse, and reports any damage to the Line.
- Use the company’s inventory control system to check orders against original purchase documents and ensures that goods received and issued are verified for accuracy.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies.
- Perform cycle stock counts and other related duties as and when required from time to time.
- Transact inventory movements using the inventory control system.
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 or current NSSCO with 20 points over 5 subjects.
- Supply Chain / Materials Management Certificate or related field will be an added advantage.
- 2 years’ general materials and warehouse management or logistics experience.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.
- Forklift Operating License is an added advantage.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Swakop Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 16 October 2023
1260 total views, 2 today