Full Time Consumer & Data Analyst at NAMIBIA BREWERIES
Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Breweries
Job Grade: C3
The Consumer & Data Analyst supports the CMI (Consumer and Market Intelligence) & Innovation Manager and contributes by providing information and data that shapes portfolio, brand, and innovation strategies whilst supporting the measurement of marketing effectiveness. Supports and contributes to all activities run by CMI & Innovation Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Marketing or a similar field.
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial experience, preferably in the FMCG industry experience.
- Skilled in running statistical models and applying relevant software and visualization tools.
- Ability to collate and sense make data from disparate sources.
- Proven data visualization prowess: Graphical representation of complex statistical models into simple dashboards and /or presentations.
- Execute market research agenda.
- Deliver Business Analytics to track Business Performance (reporting)
- Contributor in NBL Portfolio Strategy and Business Planning
- Participate in Vendor and CMI Budget Management
- Contribute to developing Research skills and capabilities of NBL Marketing & Trade Marketing teams.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Consumer Insight
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Influencing skills
- Category and Brand Portfolio understanding
- Shopper and Consumer Understanding across channels: On-Trade and Off-Trade.
- Route to Market Strategy Understanding
- Presentation and storytelling capabilities.
- Excellence in Execution
How to Apply
361 total views, 1 today