6 Oct 2023
Full Time Coordinator Hot Pot & Deli at Pick n Pay Namibia
To ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Hot Pot & Deli department by providing support to all Hot Pot & Deli Supervisors and strive to deliver extraordinary results.
- Implement practical and well-tested best practices for the purpose of attracting customers and boosting departmental sales.
- Implement the expert knowledge and utilize available resources effectively for the purpose of attaining monthly budgeted turnover results in the department.
- Coordinate with branches to ensure effective preparation for stock takes and liaise with the Store Managers during stock taking preparations as required.
- Maintain and update product costing and product availability to ensure that the Gross Profit targets of the department are achieved.
- Assist management with the corrections of identified variances after stock taking.
- Identify training and coaching needs and communicate to Management and/ or Human Capital department.
- Provide training to staff members and management in the area of expertise and ensure new skills are learned and applied through checking understanding.
- Check and monitor the production of products as well as recipe adherence continuously.
- Implement production schedules and food safety standards and assist Managers and Supervisors with these accordingly.
- Visits stores regularly and ensure that all stores are covered by following the store visit schedule.
- Monitor health & safety and food safety standards in production area and address any issues.
- Train all department staff on the safe use of equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- 3 Year experience in a similar or related environment.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Friendly personality and customers oriented.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong people management skills.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 12 October 2023
417 total views, 3 today