21 Aug 2023
Full Time Corporate Underwriter at Old Mutual Namibia
- Ensuring that all documentation is processed accurately, and reinsurance is placed, if needed.
- Attending to administration and written communication.
- Ensuring that documentation is issued, checked, and authorized timeously.
- Maintaining high-quality service, policy contracts and general communication through compliance with Old Mutual policies, procedures and standards
- Resolving and communicating feedback on escalated customer queries and complaints.
- Ensuring renewal reviews are completed timeously.
- Supporting BDC’s in acquiring and retaining profitable business.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 with 25 points.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Short term insurance qualification will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ underwriting experience.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken English).
- Bilingual (English & Afrikaans) is an advantage.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Must be client orientated.
- Team Player.
- Good interpersonal skills (internal & external).
- Admin orientated and must give attention to detail.
- Must be energetic, embrace the OMSIC Values and must be prepared to go beyond the confines of “normal” underwriting.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Old Mutual Career Portal
Closing Date: 30 August 2023
89 total views, 1 today