Full Time Cost Coordinator at Hangana Seafood Pty Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Administer the Fleet and Factory overall cost centre, posting and checking that the postings are correctly executed; administer the landing reports from the company vessels and keep tally of subsequent stock at hand to ensure accurate capturing of information for decision-making purposes..
- Review all intermediate and final product fish costings on SAP and alert departmental custodians on findings and suggest corrective actions.
- Check daily order settlement on the production planning and plant maintenance for the cost to be allocated correctly.
- Check that SAP Projects – Trips and Purchases are correctly defined and linked.
- Capture landings of all fish landed per size and kg on SAP.
- Complete Fleet and Factory orders to administer completion of projects.
- Obtain information from Sorting and Grading to compile Landing Report for production planning and for any other information that may be required.
- Cost tracking; conduct daily checks on Fleet and Factory cost centre postings.
- Execute Accruals & follow-up on a weekly basis all open orders.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Accounting.
- 5-8 years’ experience in Cost Analysis.
- Sound operational experience in the Fishing Industry will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Be Authentic
- Cause Alignment
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- I Lead Growth
- Inspire innovation
- Live the Values
- Take Bold Stands
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 10 October 2023
617 total views, 1 today