19 Sep 2023
Full Time Costing Clerk at Pick n Pay Namibia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To update and maintain prices/ costs of articles and resolve all pricing queries for the profitable operation of all Pick ‘n Pay Stores
- Maintain and update costs and selling prices of articles for the service departments on a daily/weekly basis.
- Update costs and selling prices of all service department promotions.
- Update cost and selling prices for the Fruit & Veg department and selling prices for the Butchery department weekly.
- Maintain cost and selling prices on store specific and regional basis for specific vendors.
- Draw strike rate report and send to the Centralized Buyer Manager.
- Assisting the stores with queries relating to articles, prices, SAP data etc. on daily basis.
- Resolve SAP master data merchandise and store ordering queries related to pricing on a daily basis.
- Communicate articles with errors to the Procurement Officer for action
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12, at least 3 years’ experience or a Certificate in Finance or Accounting with 1 year relevant experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Friendly personality and customer orientated
- Planning and organising capabilities
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong people management skills
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 28 September 2023
364 total views, 1 today