Full Time Demi Chef at HARTLIEF CONTINENTAL MEAT PRODUCTS
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The incumbent is responsible to assist the Chef De Partie with the daily operation in the assigned kitchen to meet the expected food quality standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A Certificate in Food Production.
- 3 years working experience in a 4 or 5star kitchen environment.
- Evaluates and solves problems encountered, such as substituting items on menus, reusing cooked food, and reducing excess waste and spoilage.
- Deliver products of the highest quality in terms of freshness, taste and consistency.
- To work as directed on station as assigned under appropriate Chef.
- Set up station properly and on time for each service period.
- All food items for storage must be covered, dated and labelled.
- Proper food rotation – first in – first out.
- Fill out the appropriate log sheets according to agreed standards on a daily base.
- Fill out the appropriate cleaning charts on a daily base.
- Be aware of accident prevention and help enforce a safe working environment.
- Follow all kitchen regulations as outlined and directed.
- After service switch off and clean oven tops and work areas as well as surfaces.
How to Apply
Job Segment: Kitchen, Chef, Food Service, Hospitality
90 total views, 1 today