Full Time Executive Housekeeper at O&L LEISURE (PTY) LTD
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To lead the housekeeping department, to achieve and maintain the highest standards in cleanliness, hygiene, and comfort. Achieve total guest satisfaction by providing service, which is the best in class, and maximize organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management.
- 5 years’ experience in a supervisor or housekeeper position.
- Micros/Opera experience
- Computer literate (MSOffice/Office/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of budgets, ordering, profit & loss, cost of sales, meeting suppliers and coordinating stock deals with the manager.
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of all the guest rooms and public spaces.
- Oversee daily operation in maintaining the maintenance/sanitation of the guest rooms, public areas.
- Supervise the laundry operations and process.
- Supervise the daily operations of the housekeeping staff, promoting a safe environment and quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction, protection of assets and minimal expenses.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance and cleaning schedules for rooms and public areas.
- Ensure through regular monitoring and constant guest feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service to all guests.
- Keep abreast with latest trends within the industry, innovations in cleaning techniques, preventive maintenance, and cleaning product technology.
- Manage and maintain par stock of guest supplies, linen, uniform and equipment.
- Order and organize and inventories all the supplies used in the operation of the hotel guest rooms.
- Compile an annual financial budget for the housekeeping department with the input of the General Manager / RDM.
- Fully responsible for the housekeeping department’s financial performance and long-term sustainability.
- Produce reports on the aspects of the Housekeeping Department in terms of company policy and directives issued by the DGM /General Manager.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
How to Apply
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Hospitality
174 total views, 1 today