28 Nov 2023
Full Time Finance Manager – First National Bank of Namibia (FNB)
To partner with the business in the provision of financial advice and support to increase operational quality, through the execution of financial services as per agreed standard operating procedures.
Are you someone who can:
- Partner with the business in the provision of financial advice and support to increase operational quality, through the execution of financial services as per agreed standard operating procedures.
- Manage, oversee and implement the financial function in area of responsibility through the provision of detailed financial analysis and insight and value added reporting as per agreed timelines to aide decision making and strategic planning for the Group.
- Ensure financial statements are compiled and maintain responsibility for the integrity of the information through ensuring accurate reporting on financial results of the business.
- Implement business performance and risk management frameworks and relevant risk methodologies to reduce operational losses.
- Involvement in the budget and forecast process through coordinating, interogating and preparing of detailed budgets where applicable.
- Develop and implement a framework to control financial performance against operational and cost targets and manage the escalation process to prevent potential risks which may lead to increased costs.
- Preparing of the financial statements and ensuring compliance with IFRS.
- Ensure compliance is adopted in terms of systems and procedures as laid out by organisation and review in response to audit findings and changes.
- Ensure all financial practices conform to FNB and Legislative accounting, practices and policies by ensuring no audit findings are recorded.
You will be an ideal candidate if you:
- Are a CA
- Have a data science, statistics or actuarial science qualification
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a similar environment of which 1-2 years at junior management level
You will have access to:
- Opportunities to network and collaborate
- Challenging Work
- Opportunities to innovate
We can be a match if you are:
- Always doing the right thing – Fight for ethical conduct and transparency, both inside and outside
- Curious – Believe in insight, creativity, and its power to unlock value
- Deeply Invested – Take initiative and be a leader in your own right
- Valuing differences – Be inclusive, gracious, decent, and humble
- Building Trust not Territory – Crete a culture of sharing
- Courageous – We’ve built a culture of bravery by speaking our minds and encouraging others to do the same
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: FNB Career Portal
Closing Date: 05 December 2023
208 total views, 2 today