Full Time Financial Assistant at DEBMARINE NAMIBIA
Financial Assistant-(This position is specifically earmarked for persons with disabilities)
- Dr Frans Indongo Str, nr 10, Windhoek, Namibia
As the world leader in marine diamond recovery, we take pride in employing cutting-edge technology and exceptional people skills. Debmarine Namibia offers exciting careers in a performance-driven culture that makes meaningful contribution to the overall success of the Company.
Debmarine Namibia requires the services of a Financial Assistant. The successful incumbent will provide a clerical support service to the financial accounting section.
IN YOUR ROLE AS FINANCIAL ASSISTANT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED AMONGST OTHERS TO:
- Receives and send out invoices to relevant individuals in Debmarine Namibia for authorisation.
- Captures authorised invoices on SAP.
- Requests supplier statements for payment and month end reconciliations.
- Follows-up and resolves supplier queries.
- Performs weekly vendor payment reconciliations and proposal.
- Performs month end vendor reconciliations.
- Sends out weekly vendor payment reconciliations.
- Confirms monthly inter-company balances.
- Coordinates payments via online banking system.
- Assists auditors with vendor queries.
- Assists Supervisor Creditors and Assistant Accountant: Financial Reporting with adhoc duties.
THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES ARE KEY TO THIS POSITION:
- Computer Applications – MS Office
- Working with people
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Administrative skills
- Handle confidential matters
- Planning and organising skills
- Delivering results
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 with Accounting as a subject
- Computer Literacy
- Experience in debtors/creditors/treasury administration
- SAP experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
1745 total views, 1 today