Full Time Foreman Maintenance – Rossing Uranium
Vacancies exist for Foreman Maintenance at Shift Maintenance within the Mining Asset Management department, reporting to the Superintendent Field Equipment Maintenance. The Maintenance Foreman is responsible for the effective management of allocated resources to achieve agreed performance objectives safely and by adhering to industry best practice, international standards, procedures, and policies. This will be best achieved by close collaboration with the Operational counterparts.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining Health, Safety & Environmental standards.
- Investigates accidents / incidents and recommends corrective / remedial measures. Follows up to ensure that these are adhered to and implemented.
- Ensure that all team members know their role regarding the RUL work management process and continuously monitor compliance.
- Ensure the work crews meet the required work quality standards. Provide coaching and training where individual’s performance needs improvement.
- Establish a robust working relationship with the area planner and operator and participate in the development of the short- and long-term maintenance plans.
- Compile weekly performance reports and discuss the data with the team on a weekly basis to improve work performance.
- Ensure all contractors working in area of responsibility are supervised and comply with the necessary RUL standards and procedures.
- Constantly monitor personnel and equipment utilisation to ensure optimal performance.
Requirements and experience:
- A National Vocational Trade Diploma (L3) with 4 subjects including Trade Theory as a Fitter / Diesel Mechanic or Boiler Maker or Electrician.
- N6 with 4 subjects including Trade Theory as a Fitter / Diesel Mechanic or Boiler Maker or Electrician will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) year post-trade qualification working experience in a Mining/Plant Equipment Maintenance environment of which three (3) years should have been in supervisory role.
- A valid Code B Driver’s Licence.
- A Police certificate of conduct not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
- Leading and deciding.
- Supporting and co-operating.
- Interacting and presenting.
- Analysing and interpreting.
- Organising and executing.
- Adapting and coping.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Rossing Uranium Career Portal
Closing Date: 01 December 2023
354 total views, 1 today