Full Time Front of House Supervisor at Hartlief Continental Meat Products
Department: Hilltop Deli
Line Manager: Philippus Johannes Klynsmith
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To lead and supervise the services & team of the Deli Operations to ensure the delivery of outstanding customer experiences and the financial profitability of the business.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- A Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- 3 years experience in Hospitality industry with 1 year supervision experience.
- SAP knowledge and experience will an added advantage.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Monitor the effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provide constant hands-on support.
- Monitor product availability on all food and beverage menu items in conjunction with the Chef and Deli Manager
- Monitor and check the quality-of-service delivery towards the customers constantly and ensure the processes are speaking to the brand and the provided quality guideline.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints during service on the floor and report to the Deli Manager.
- Advise the Deli Manager and Chef of any improvement needed concerning the Deli operation including updates to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or addition/deletion of SOPs.
- Supervise the standard of presentation and service of all food orders and ensure compliance with the plating guide.
- Ensure that the billing procedure and payment are correct and adhered to.
- Supervise the cash and cash-up procedures in line with policies & procedures.
- Maintain innovation and creativity in improving the food & beverage average spend per cover.
- Conduct hygiene walkabouts by completing the required checklists, and enforcing the correct cleaning standards, Health & Safety standards, and operating of equipment.
- Control operational costs/expenses and identify measures to minimize costs.
How to ApplyDue Date: 13 October 2023 O&L - a Great Place to Work. Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
350 total views, 1 today