Full Time General Worker at HARTLIEF CONTINENTAL MEAT PRODUCTS
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To execute all activities on the Deli operations and to maintain good housekeeping and hygiene practices in order to ensure an effective and efficient Deli process.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A Grade 10 Certificate/Adult Education AUPE Level 1.
- 1 years in a similar role experience preferably in a Hospitality environment.
- Assist the Sous Chef and Cooks during the food preparation process to ensure timeous service.
- Ensure cleanliness of work surfaces during cooking operations.
- Assist kitchen team by ensuring stock is available as needed.
- Report any defects in the kitchen to the management.
- Assist Stock Controllers with receiving of goods from suppliers.
- Ensure that the storeroom is well packed and maintain.
- Clean the Kitchen and storeroom on a daily basis as needed.
- Store cleaning equipment and chemicals properly in the storeroom.
- Adhere to the Health and Safety and Environmental Policies of the company.
- Always wear the required PPE, follow procedures, and report safety incidents to the Sous Chef and Deli Manager immediately.
How to Apply
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Food Service, Kitchen, Hospitality
431 total views, 2 today