Full Time Graduate (Legal Counsel Assistant) at Rossing Uranium
As pioneers in mining, we produce materials essential to human progress. Our talented workforce uses industry-leading mining processes and technology to ensure our operations are safe, low cost and efficient. We have an opportunity available; Rossing Uranium Limited (RUL) is recruiting a Graduate Legal Counsel Assistant, to be based in Windhoek,Namibia.
Key Performance Areas:
- Actively participate in creating a healthy and safe working environment, e g by participating in safety meetings, safety talks, safety interactions, and safety inspections;
- Adhering to the department’s annual safety objectives and plan.
- Attending to all administrative functions at the Windhoek Office, ensuring that all safety and health requirements are observed and maintained.
- Assisting the Corporate Legal Counsel in guiding the business unit team and other specialist teams (as necessary) to meet legal requirements;
- Assisting the Corporate Legal Counsel in providing legal advice and support to the Rössing Foundation;
- Conducting legal research on various topics to support the Legal Counsel and Company Secretary. This may involve researching case law, statutes, regulations, and other legal resources.
- Providing support in complex legal transactions by offering research, analysis, and advice;
- Introducing innovative ways to achieve business goals, linking performance improvement to business strategy through the use of clear metrics.
- Continuously examining the appropriateness of existing systems and practices against the possibility of improved efficiency, and implementing changes as required
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with BJuris or LLB Law Degree (NQF 7/8);
- Admission as a Legal Practitioner of the High Court of Namibia will be an added advantage;
- A valid Code B Drivers License;
- A Police certificate of conduct not older than six months is required. A record will not automatically disqualify candidates.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent negotiation/communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate factual and qualitative information in complicated or novel situations.
Closing Date: 11 August 2023
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Rossing Uranium Career Portal
586 total views, 1 today