Full Time Group Chief Executive Officer at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic and fast-growing FMCG company, driven by innovation and excellence, with a strong commitment to our customers, employees, and shareholders. As we embark on this exciting journey, we are looking for a visionary and accomplished Group Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead the Group of Companies.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
As Group CEO of, Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd you will play a key role in shaping the strategic and growth trajectory, and financial success of our operations spanning Namibia and the SADC Region. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO will create shareholder value by providing the vision, leadership, strategy, and general management skills necessary to lead the company. In this position, the CEO will provide transformative leadership to a versatile executive team, nurturing a culture of excellence, growth, collaboration, and innovation.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic leadership to management as well as the senior executive team.
- Ensure the strategies are implemented, and key strategic indicators are achieved.
- Ensure operational excellence.
- Fostering and expanding relationships with key stakeholders such as shareholders, regulatory bodies, industry associations and partners.
- Overseeing the overall fiscal wellbeing of all the entities.
- Integrate cross-functional collaboration to develop and maintain policies and procedures that align with organisational goals and improve efficiency.
- Ensure the overall growth and expansion of the business entities.
- Ensuring succession of the executive team and development of the group human capital component.
- Efficiently solves the complex challenges of a multi country operations.
- Lead, motivate and promote the executive team promoting employee engagement and developing a high-performing leadership team.
- Proactively identify and address business risks, ensuring compliance with regulations, industry standards.
- Support/enhance a high-performance culture and acts as custodian thereof.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or similar qualification.
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years’ senior management experience with proven success record of growth.
- Should have hands-on experience in food processing and value-adding activities.
- Experience in agriculturally related industries will be advantageous.
- Experience in working in the SADC region and international exposure will be valuable.
- Good negotiation, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and cross-functional collaboration capabilities
- Should be a candidate that can resolve complex challenges and have change management capability.
- High energy levels.
- Preference will be given to a Namibian citizen.
- Fluent in English.
- Valid Drivers license.
How to Apply
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS (not larger than 2MB) CAN BE FORWARDED TO:Email: ceorecruit@NamibMills.com.na - Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. - Previously Disadvantaged Namibians (PDN) and women are encouraged to apply. - IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
Closing Date: 20 October 2023
155 total views, 2 today