Full Time Handyman – Chobe Water Villas
Location: Chobe Water Villa’s, NA
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To carry out preventative maintenance schedules and general repairs and maintenance tasks in a prompt, safe and efficient manner.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Grade 12
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in lodge/hotel setup.
- Fault-finding and good knowledge of all lodge/hotel equipment.
- A trade qualification in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration or Plumbing will be considered as an added advantage.
- Attend to all job cards promptly.
- Execute daily work schedules as instructed by supervisor.
- Follow all SHEQ requirements during execution of duties.
- Ensure that tools issued are kept safe and well looked after.
- Report all technical faults to the supervisor.
- Ensure that work area and storerooms are always kept neat and tidy.
- Responds to guest requests promptly.
- Always greet customers / guests in a friendly manner.
- Carry guest luggage where appropriate.
- Respect guest privacy when performing or executing work in guest rooms.
- Adheres to the grooming standards of the company.
- Perform any general additional tasks as and when the need may arise.
- Always adhere to company code of conduct and house rules.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
How to ApplyClosing Date: 25 August 2023
175 total views, 1 today