16 Oct 2023
Full Time HR Generalist – Welwitschia Hospital
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the Human Resource Generalist is responsible for supporting and performing a myriad of general human resource processes for all the operating entities of Erongo Medical Group.
- Recruitment and selection
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Training and development
- Employee engagement and retention
- Employee health, safety and wellness
- Employee and industrial relations
- Annual reporting and compliance
- Any general or ad hoc duties as delegated by the HR Manager
- Demonstrate a basic business sense and awareness of key industry drivers and how the business works and earns its income. Apply this knowledge to workforce situations to ensure HR processes and systems support business outcomes.
- Display a practical understanding of the organisation’s mission and value proposition and how functional business structures, levels of work, reporting lines, systems and work processes support these objectives.
- Understand the primary cause and effect interdependencies between workflows, processes and systems to improve work performance.
- Offer a hands-on approach to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees and ensure a high level of performance and employee engagement.
- Manage a high-volume workload and multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrate an inclination for impartiality, a strong work ethic, and a desire to foster a positive culture.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact at all levels of the organisation.
- Have an excellent understanding of human resource best practices and the Namibian labour legislation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Honours Degree in either Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology, Psychology or Industrial Relations (NQF 8).
- 3 Years of working experience within a similar position. Working experience within the Healthcare industry or multispecialty medical group may be an added advantage.
- Fully proficient in English. Proficiency in any other Namibian language will be an added advantage.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence (Code B).
- Namibian Citizenship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants meeting the above-mentioned specifications and requirements are invited to apply for the vacancy by submitting their CV and supporting documentation via the career portalApply online Welwitschia Career portal
Closing Date: 20 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must be willing to submit themselves to interview and selection procedures. As per Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, Act 29 of 1998: Namibian Citizens from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
135 total views, 2 today