21 Sep 2023
Full Time HR Officer: Training & OD at Namibia Post Limited
Primary purpose of position:
To conduct and coordinate training and other related interventions and to provide continuous support to the organisational development functions.
- Training & Development needs analysis.
- Development of training materials for training courses.
- Training budget.
- Conducting of training
- Co-ordination of training interventions
- Organisational development interventions & projects.
Educational and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management / Industrial Psychology.
- Three (3) years relevant experience in training and organisational development.
Skills and Personality requirements
- Presentation Skills..
- Excellent command of English.
- Knowledge of Research techniques
- Knowledge of training material development.
- Basic knowledge of the labour act.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Valid Code B Drivers License
How to Apply
Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should send online applications to:Apply online via: Nampost Career Portal
Closing Date: 29 September 2023The documents that need to be forwarded Cover letter, certified copies of relevant qualifications together with a detailed curriculum vitae. Applicants who do not receive any response within three weeks after the closing date must accept that their applications were not considered favourably.
381 total views, 1 today