20 Oct 2023
Full Time Human Resources Intern at B2GOLD NAMIBIA
Human Resources Intern
Listing reference: b2gld_000154
Listing status: Online
Apply by: 2 November 2023
Industry: Mining & Quarrying
Job category: Recruitment and Selection
Location: Otjozondjupa Region
EE position: No
The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for providing job placement support and guidance to employees at the Employee Career Assistance Hub.
CV Writing Assistance
- Help employees create or update their CVs.
- Ensure that CVs are tailored to each individual’s qualifications, skills and experience.
- Assist employees with drafting of Cover letters.
- Maintain and update career development resources and websites.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and job market information.
- Assist in creating career-related materials and guides.
- Assist employees to register their CV’s on relevant recruitment websites, agencies, and job portals.
- Ensure employee profiles are complete and effectively showcase their experience, skills and qualifications.
- Assist employees in updating their online profiles on the respective portals.
- Assist employees in scanning appropriate job placement documentation.
- Arrange and coordinate career coaching sessions.
- Offer advice and guidance for career job searching.
- Administer and coordinate all appropriate interventions and workshops.
- Minimum Grade 12
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management or Behavioural Science
- NQF 6
- Experience with Microsoft Office Package (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) will be an added advantage
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be flexible and able to adjust to the evolving needs of employees and career hub
- Proficiency in using various online job search platforms and tools is a plus
- Preference will be given to permanent residents of Otavi and Otjiwarongo
- Women and persons from marginalised communities are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
683 total views, 1 today