Full Time Infrastructure Engineer x2 at NAMIBIA POST LIMITED
Section: ICT Infrastructure & Service Desk
Primary purpose of position
To maintain the NamPost Technology Infrastructure. To provide consistent high quality service delivery and support in line with the NamPost drive of high-performance culture.
• ICT Operations
• ICT Helpdesk
• ICT Security & Cyber Security Log Management
• ICT Asset Management
• ICT Support Activities
• ICT HR responsibility
• ICT Governance, Risk and Compliance
• ICT Strategy and Planning
• Network and Infrastructure Architecture
• Project Management
• ICT Change Control
Educational and experience requirements
A grade 12 certificate with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in desktop, LAN, and WAN support. An associate degree, diploma or IT related certification in Networks+, Server+, MCTS, CCNA, CCNE, CCIE, CCNP, MCSE or MCSA. Experience with NamPost Software and Hardware will be a distinct advantage.
Skills and Knowledge requirements
• Good communication skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Team player
• Solid track record of problem resolution & designated support culture
• Have a professional approach and work ethics.
How to ApplyClosing Date: 10 November 2023 Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should apply through the following link http://www.nampost.com.na/corporate/vacancies.
158 total views, 1 today