19 Sep 2023
Full Time Inventory Clerk at Pick n Pay Namibia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To control the overall operation of the inventory department by correctly ordering of stock and resolving inventory discrepancies in order to maintain agreed stock levels
- Properly plan and execute Store stock counts.
- Check ordered stock and forward to the manager for approval.
- Confirm all deliveries.
- Check and confirm whether interdepartmental transfer is done correctly.
- Resolve all inventory discrepancies.
- Print and compare all daily price updates against the daily price change report.
- Distribute daily price updates to each department heads.
- Conduct weekly spot checks on the till to see if tills have updated prices.
- Sign and file all price updates reports.
- Update all prices on the relevant shelves and check that all other displays are likewise ticketed.
- Check daily price discrepancy report and confirm on the system if the price is correct.
- Record and report all instance of on shelf out of stocks to Management.
- Assure that enough stock is ordered for all promotional products at all time and report supply problems to management.
- Liaise with management and suppliers to ensure product availability.
- Maintain agreed stock levels
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12, at least 3 years’ experience of which 1 year should be in an inventory environment.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Friendly personality and customer orientated
- Planning and organising capabilities
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong people management skills
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: O&L Career Portal
Closing Date: 28 September 2023
578 total views, 1 today