Full Time IT & SAP Support at Namibia Dairies (Pty) Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide IT and SAP support assistance within the Finance function by analysing data, master data administration & management, and operational and finance reporting.
Be the point of contact for all IT and SAP related support in various departments across Namibia Dairies. Rendering general administrative support to the finance department in order to maintain accurate data required for decision-making.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Business Administration or Finance diploma (or similar qualification in Financial Accounting) with minimum 3-5 year’s relevant experience or
- Grade 12 with 5 years experience in more than one relevant IT and/or inventory control job.
- IT knowledge and experience
- Excel intermediate to Advanced
- Experience in a FMCG environment and Inventory
- SAP Experience
- SQL or BI software Experience
- Assist with weekly stock takes of factory shop and warehouse.
- Investigate variance and scrapping discrepancies, reporting findings to stakeholders.
- Provide input into the inventory process to minimize losses.
- Assist in uploading various types of deals to the Factory shop and accounts.
- Support, train, and assist internal stakeholders in SAP FI, CO, MM, SD Modules.
- Provide technical support to ND SAP and IT functions.
- Act as the contact for IT SLA agreements, driving monthly meetings.
- Advise and assist in improvement projects for ND SAP and IT functions.
- Be the point of contact for all IT-related matters, ensuring stakeholders are informed and providing feedback.
- Act as the first contact/support for ND on SAP challenges.
- Assist with new business development transactions on SAP for ND and engage relevant stakeholders.
- Provide data analysis, prepare reports, and make recommendations for improvements on SAP and BI software.
- Extract data from relevant data base pertaining to raw milk, analyse, maintain and submit to Managing & Financial Director monthly
- Gather raw data from Super farm daily, analyse, maintain and submit to Managing & Financial Director monthly
- Assist in creating reports, dashboards and visualizations to understand and drive business performance
- Extract data from SAP daily to compile a Sales report, format, analyse and submit to Managing & Financial Director monthly
- Schedule and monitor daily and monthly datasets refresh for BI tool and reports
- Perform daily & monthly scheduling of WANDS Reports, propose further developments and improvements when necessary
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Technical/professional expertise
- Assertive communication
- Analytical ability/Business Analysis / Cognitive Capacity
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Numerical skills
Closing Date: 15 August 2023
How to ApplyAPPLY NOW>>
349 total views, 2 today