Full Time Junior Fleischermeister at HARTLIEF CONTINENTAL MEAT PRODUCTS
Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Hartlief Continental Meat Products
Job Grade: C5
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Adopt new-to-world processes and products to drive innovation, continuous improvement for Hartlief factory and Delis in line with Hartlief’s 2025 Vision.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Fleischergeselle (apprenticeship).
- A minimum of 5-year experience in a meat processing and production environment of a large-scale meat production/processing company as Fleischergeselle/Fleischermeister.
- Preferred: Pre-preparation towards Meister Qualifications/Exams (if geselle).
- Good knowledge of food regulations, labour laws as well as environmental, health & safety regulations and related industry best practice.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Implement & maintaining of the Quality Assurance strategy and standards for Hartlief.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for longer shelf lives on finished goods.
- Address non-compliance matters.
- Assist in monitoring production and packaging lines to ensure compliance to production processes & procedures.
- Assist in the estimation of requirements of meat supplies and negotiation with representatives from supply companies to determine order details.
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers and assist new meat cutters.
- Assist to ensure absolute adherence and management of rules, processes and record keeping of HACCAP standards.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Regulations and report deviations and incidents to Senior Fleischermeister and Factory Manager
- Adhere to Company cold chain regulations.
- Drive quality through hygiene, temperature control and SOPs.
Due Date: 11 September 2023
How to Apply
127 total views, 1 today