Full Time Learner: Pasta Maker at NAMIB MILLS (PTY) LTD
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd in Windhoek.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure quality output by assisting the Pasta Maker with effective controlling of pasta production and staff supervision.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Start-up, run, monitor, control and stop production of pasta with all the involved equipment as per procedures and production plan.
- Ensure production targets are achieved as per laid down quality standards, procedures, specifications and plan.
- Perform quality checks as per procedures and requirements.
- Ensure efficient waste control (dough, pasta and packaging material).
- Monitor and ensure efficient use of the regrind plant.
- Ensure cleaning is done as per schedule in accordance with set standards and procedures.
- Ensure that the staff complies with disciplinary code, company procedures, dress code and hygiene.
- Ensure adherence to safety and hygiene standards for employees and visitors.
- Assist Pasta Maker in delegating duties.
- Ensure staff is performing required duties in accordance with company requirements and safety standards.
- Assist with monthly stock take when the Storeman: Pasta is not available.
- Ensure various materials are available, like printing foil, pallets, cleaning agents and administrative accessories.
- Carry out tasks given by the Pasta Maker and other superiors.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Grade 12 (NQF4)
- Driver’s license (code B)
- First aid training will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of ISO, HACCP and Health & Safety Systems will be an added advantage
- Proficient in English
- Namibian citizen
- Computer literate
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and public holidays
How to ApplyNamib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Previously Disadvantaged Namibians (PDN) and women are encouraged to apply. CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB) Subject line for applications should be: NMPP250923 – LEARNER: PASTA MAKER Only applications with this subject line will be considered IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 09 OCTOBER 2023
620 total views, 1 today