9 Aug 2023
Full Time Legal Advisor at Old Mutual Namibia
- Providing general legal advice and support to Old Mutual Group of Companies relative to its product offering, processes and functions within the business and industry.
- Co-ordinating various litigation matters (including general litigation and debt collection).
- Drafting and/or review of contracts (external and internal).
- Review and sign off on new or enhanced product offering.
- Providing advice and training in respect of relevant legislation and industry changes or amendments thereto
- Crafting the regulatory universe applicable to Old Mutual, interpreting and assessing the impact of new legislation to ensure the business is adequately prepared and controls are in place.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Namibian citizenship.
- B Proc, LLB or higher are minimum mandatory requirement
- Admission as a legal practitioner shall be an advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the financial services industry or as a legal practitioner.
- Strong technical analysis and report-writing skills.
- Flawless command of the English language.
- An assertive self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong administration and organization skills.
- Excellent conflict handling skills.
- The ability to work under pressure while maintaining high service levels; and
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:Apply online via: Old Mutual Career Portal
Closing Date: 14 August 2023
428 total views, 1 today